Labels

Sunday 30 September 2018

Best Love, Attitude whats app Status in Hindi and English

Best Love, Attitude whats app Status in Hindi and English


whats app status


Today we need to share our felling through whats app status. So now i am going to share some unique and wonderful new 2018 whats app status. In this time every person is busy because life is very short don't have more time to share feelings to everyone so use these status and easily you can share your thoughts to everyone. Here is many unique status to share with your girl friend & told her that what you think about her. You liked him or not. Some other status that your attitude status like all type status here.

Attitude Whats app Status in English


attitude whats app status

If u think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I’m the worst.

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

If you don’t like my attitude then stop talking to me.

My attitude based on how u treat me.

I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT. !!

Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.

Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.

I’m cool but global warming made me hot.

I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.

I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.

My attitude is based on how you treat me.

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.

When I’m good I’m best , when I’m bad I’m worst.

I’m poor. I can’t pay attention in class room.

Life will give u exactly what you need, not what you want.

Yeah U – The one reading my status, Get Lost!

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.

Enjoy life. It comes with expiry date.

Love Whatsapp Status in English
love whats app status

You don’t even have to be crazy to be with me, I’ll just teach you how!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money.

Love means two minds without a single thought.

“I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.”

“Every moment I spend with you is like a beautiful dream come true.”

“I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with u.”

“There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.”

Love is the only thing that controls every single emotion you have.

I can make one promise to you: I will always love you more than any other person who enters your life.

Never make a permanent decision because of your temporary emotions.

If our love is true, it will always find a way.

I don’t cry because I’m weak. I cry because I’ve been strong for so long.

The one emotion that can break your heart into a million pieces is the same emotion that glue the pieces back together.

One of the greatest challenges in life is removing someone you used to love from your heart.

If you will only love me in my dreams, then I pray I never wake.

When You Are Crying.!! Think About Her And You Smile..

Love never fails and when it fails in life, then

Love is precious if your love is your family.

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all once…

We loved with a love that was more than love.

Love conquers all.

Love is real, real is love.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Come live in my heart and pay no rent.

We were together. I forget the rest.

Love is the greatest refreshment in life.

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Love is a great beautifier.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Life is Good = No jealousy + No worries + No doubts = True Love

Love me or hate me I’m still going to  shine everywhere

In life I need only you!

Romantic WhatsApp status in hindi :
whats app status

वो कहने लगी नकाब में भी पहचान लेते हो… हजारों के बीच… मेंने मुस्करा के कहा तेरी आँखों से ही शुरू हुआ था “इश्क” हज़ारों के बीच…

सुनो ! तुम कर लो नजरंदाज अपने हिसाब से…हम तो मोहब्बत बेहिसाब ही करेंगे…..

मरने के लिए वजह बहोत सारी हैं…जीने के लिए सिर्फ ” तू “….

कौन कहता है क़ि चाँद तारे तोड़ लाना ज़रूरी है…..दिल को छू जाए प्यार से दो लफ्ज़, वही काफ़ी है…!!

उनकी चाल ही काफी थी इस दिल के होश उड़ाने के लिए, …अब तो हद हो गई जब से वो पाँव में पायल पहनने लगे…

मोहब्बत किससे और कब हो जाये अदांजा नहीं होता. ये वो घर है, जिसका दरवाजा नहीं होता.

धड़कनों को भी रास्ता दे दीजिये हुजूर,आप तो पूरे दिल पर कब्जा किये बैठे है

कोई मुक़दमा ही कर दो हमारे सनम पर,कम से कम हर पेशी पर दीदार तो हो जायेगा

वो क़ातिल तो नहीं है फिर भी लगता है जान ले गयी मेरी

तुमसे बात नहीं होती तो दिल बहुत उदास हो जाता है

ज़रा ज़रा सी बात पर तकरार करने लगा है , लगता है वो शख्स मुझसे बेइंतेहा प्यार करने लगा है

No comments:

Post a Comment